What is the Psychology behind our food choices?
Behind overeating, food cravings and binge eating there is our psychology that creates our drive to eat, even though we are no longer hungry. There is a message for us to understand and learn. Let’s explore the deeper meanings behind our food choices.
In this episode, I am giving some specific eating habits that people do and explaining what they might mean. I also explain the reasons why we overeat at certain times of the week or day and what we actually need and want apart from nourishment and nutrients.
Is this example of overeating familiar to you?
1: You had dinner, feel full and yet you feel like eating something else as soon as you sit down to watch TV.
2. You had a long week and at the end of the week on Friday, you order a pizza and get a bottle of wine.
3. You order a coffee and maybe something sweet at the same time of the day and every day.
If you can recognise yourself in these examples, you will understand why you actually do it and why you think you do it.
If you would like me to answer more of your questions, please send me an e-mail at email@example.com.
For 1:1 coaching and personalised support, book your free call on http://unloxu.nz/contact/
Connect with me through
You can learn more about food cravings, overeating, and the psychology of eating on my BLOG http://unloxu.nz/bingeeatingblog/
Schedule your FREE Discovery Call
On this 60-75 minutes call, we will:
- Identify your challenges, your history and your goals.
- Assess the best approach to stop overeating, food cravings, binge eating and emotional eating.
- Create a plan to achieve your food and body goals in an effective and sustainable way.
- At the end, we will decide whether we are a good fit to work together to get you from where you are right now to where you want to be.