How To Lose Weight?
Change how you eat for permanent weight loss.
How to lose weight?
Let’s talk about a healthy weight loss approach and healthy weight management that we can adapt for a lifetime. In this episode, I am talking about a weight loss approach that I personally live by which helps me to always stay in a very small range of weight fluctuation. This approach helped me to lose weight after I struggled with binge eating without going on any diets.
I am covering topics like:
- Common reasons why we can’t achieve ongoing success after weight loss
- How to consider calorie density to be able to eat large quantities without consuming too many calories
- How the quality of food we consume reduces food cravings and regulates our hunger and appetite
- Examples of specific meals I am making and how I keep my weight stable without ever weighing myself
- What to eat when going out
- How to manage food and sugar cravings
I referred to the following episodes you can learn more about binge eating and food cravings:
To identify your personal underlying reasons for binge eating and overeating, download this free resource:
Join our self-paced online program to address all 13 triggers that lead to overeating, binge eating and food cravings.
For in-depth information book a free discovery call.
Connect with me through
You can learn more about food cravings, overeating, and the psychology of eating on my BLOG https://unloxu.nz/bingeeatingblog/
Schedule your FREE Discovery Call
On this 60-75 minutes call, we will:
- Identify your challenges, your history and your goals.
- Assess the best approach to stop overeating, food cravings, binge eating and emotional eating.
- Create a plan to achieve your food and body goals in an effective and sustainable way.
- At the end, we will decide whether we are a good fit to work together to get you from where you are right now to where you want to be.